Start a new topic

When my order will deliver to me

My order is reaching to destination on 9/9/19, but till today i do not receive it. My order is  Package #3108/0309099-1

5 people have this problem

Dear Sir,

Greetings from boodmo.com

As checked, the enquired order is already dispatched via XpressBees (14160019108126) and below is the tracking link.
https://boodmo.clickpost.in/?waybill=14160019108126

We have escalated your concern to our courier partner, soon you order will be delivered.

Your patience would be appreciated.

My order bearing number-1810/0361148 have not yet reached having a lapse of 15 days.  Secondly, earlier I have cancelled the order No-1510/0356041 & deposited an amount of Rs.885/- which was till to date not refunded by your good company for which I hardly awaiting for the ordered item & refund of my money.

Dear Sir,

Please accept our sincere apology for the inconvenience caused to you.

As checked, the order number:- 1810/0361148 is packed and expected to be dispatched by EOD or latest by Tomorrow.

Here are the steps through which you can track your order post dispatch.

https://boodmocom.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/16000096678-how-can-i-check-my-order-status-tracking-details-

Rest about the refund, we have already initiated the refund on 29th Oct and it will take up to 7-10 business days to reflect in your account.

Your patience would be appreciated.

Hi sir, I placed order on 27th October, still not received spare parts from boodmo app... My vehicle was standing more than 10 days without parts.... When I track my order - it's shows nothing... So, when I receive parts from you (boodmo)... Order number - #2710/0370991-1 Please help.....

Dear Sir,

We are arranging a callback to resolve your query soon.

For further help feel free to write us.

Still order not update when it will reach
Where is my order
Still am waiting my order..... Very poor service .... I still angry... Becouse of I pay my product and still waiting for my product
Login or Signup to post a comment